- Resolve your difficult line item questions.
- Issue supportive legal and factual opinions to develop, preserve and prevail on
legal, accounting and reporting issues.
- Elevate your business and professional appearance, credentials and credibility. You
receive this automatically by publicly announcing and posting you’re an Affiliate.
Now project how much more benefit you’ll enjoy as you use our other resources.
- Develop your clients’ business plans, focusing on legal structure and tax issues.
- Advise your clients how to avoid business and financial risks.
- Identify and resolve business and financial risks revealed in client returns or
- Advise and assist you during audits, and if you are not eligible or authorized to
represent the taxpayer at audit, or not comfortable handling it we can even insulate
you by handling the audit if you and your client want us to.
- Identify and preserve your clients’ rights, such as how, why and when you must
select and request any of the myriad types of IRS administrative appeals including
audit appeals, CDP appeals & other critical deadlines so your clients don’t lose
their rights, even when your office is fully committed to your other return
preparation responsibilities and due dates.
- Service long term non-filers.
- Address the serious questions that accompany you effort to try to bring taxpayers
into filing and payment compliance as you submit batches of returns for long term
non-filers and the steps that need to be taken to reserve their important rights under
the federal law.
- Resolve your clients’ tax and other legal challenges when the matters are not within
your spectrum of services or when you simply can’t take time away from your
- Secure your position in your EITC due diligence returns.
- Avoid the heavy handed preparer penalties that the IRS can now apply.
- Penalties that are heavy enough to put you out of business.
- Address tax preparation issues that are outside of the scope of your normal services.
- Avoid or respond to the IRS forming a negative disposition about you - especially
when it is reviewing similar entries on multiple returns.
- Address unreported income issues that arise and which include legal issues and
protections such as 5th amendment rights, which are issues only a lawyer can
- Address all the issues when a taxpayer blames you for everything under the sun.
- Service clients whose records are not complete and which are substantively
- Address and resolve §183 “hobby loss” assertions?
- Defend you in IRS due diligence investigations or return preparer penalty
- Enhance your due diligence procedures and help you protect yourself and your
- Avoid or resolve your real or potential conflict of interest challenges.
- Service or avoid high risk taxpayers.
- Advising you as you service taxpayers with undisclosed income.
|Copyright 2018 Richard Craig Krause. All rights reserved.
Copying and/or use of the whole or any part of this material without prior written consent is prohibited. Taxpayer’s Voice® is a federal registered
trademark. Copying and/or use of the mark without prior written consent is prohibited."Tax Crisis," IRS "Black Hole", IRS "Black Magic," "Taxpayer’s
Voice® Speaks," "Snowballing," "Cycle of Destruction" the theme music, with and without our Taxpayer’s Voice® lyrics, and the Armored Man are
trademarks of Richard Craig Krause and are licensed to Krause, Bangs & Associates, P.C. Copying and/or use of same without prior written consent of
Richard Craig Krause is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.
The information reflected in this website does not apply to any specific matter or person. The legal information provided in this website is superficial and
does not attempt to address any or part. We are not responsible for how you may use the information reflected in this website. Specific terms and conditions
are required to become a client of this Firm. All clients must sign a written engagement agreement with terms and conditions acceptable to this Firm and
Firm must in writing accept same before it or any of its members are responsible to any person or entity as his/her/its legal counsel.
|A service of the tax law offices of Krause, Bangs & Associates, P.C.