Since our TAXPAYERS VOICE ® NETWORK and its affiliates are
fully committed to and are constantly working to level the field for all
people, to make sure that everyone receives the full benefits and
protections the law extends to them, each Affiliate must agree to the
|Copyright 2018 Richard Craig Krause. All rights reserved.
Copying and/or use of the whole or any part of this material without prior written consent is prohibited. Taxpayer’s Voice® is a federal registered
trademark. Copying and/or use of the mark without prior written consent is prohibited."Tax Crisis," IRS "Black Hole", IRS "Black Magic," "Taxpayer’s
Voice® Speaks," "Snowballing," "Cycle of Destruction" the theme music, with and without our Taxpayer’s Voice® lyrics, and the Armored Man are
trademarks of Richard Craig Krause and are licensed to Krause, Bangs & Associates, P.C. Copying and/or use of same without prior written consent of
Richard Craig Krause is prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.
The information reflected in this website does not apply to any specific matter or person. The legal information provided in this website is superficial and
does not attempt to address any or part. We are not responsible for how you may use the information reflected in this website. Specific terms and conditions
are required to become a client of this Firm. All clients must sign a written engagement agreement with terms and conditions acceptable to this Firm and
Firm must in writing accept same before it or any of its members are responsible to any person or entity as his/her/its legal counsel.
|TAXPAYERS VOICE® NETWORK Affiliate’s Commitment.
1) Help your clients identify all available deductions and credits that apply to them and to
accurately and effectively report them.
2) Help your clients understand that most previous audits can be "re-opened," to change
and correct inaccurate or improper results, in a number of ways.
3) Help your clients identify and explore tax law rights and protections that may apply to
their personal and family circumstances.
4) Help your clients who have IRS delinquencies understand that it is in their favor to
address and resolve their delinquency sooner than later because the cumulative weight
of added penalties, interest, wage and bank levies and filing federal tax liens can be
overwhelming, if not excessive and abusive.
5) Help your clients understand that tax delinquencies have a tendency to "snow ball" on
people and that there is a sensible, successful way to correct it and to reserve and
preserve their rights as a taxpayer.
6) Help your clients understand that the federal law grants them rights and protections so
they are not crushed by the IRS Collection Machine.
7) Help your clients understand that the federal law recognizes that serious or permanent
medical challenges suffered by a taxpayer or a family member should relieve taxpayers
of certain tax payment responsibilities.
8) Help refer clients and matters that are outside of the spectrum of services that you offer,
the TAXPAYERS VOICE ® NETWORK so they can explore their rights and put them
9) To distribute to your clients information and documents dedicated to achieving he
above and which is provided by the TAXPAYERS VOICE ® NETWORK .
10) Help your clients understand that their assumptions about their tax related rights are
usually wrong and that there is a wealth of rights and benefits, substantive and
procedural, that should be explored in virtually every circumstances.
|A service of the tax law offices of Krause, Bangs & Associates, P.C.